Love is patient, love is kind, Love does not insist on its own way. Love bears all things, believes all things, Hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. - I Corinthians 13:4-8

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The beginning of the garden....

Tyler began work on our raised bed garden this past weekend with some railroad ties he scored for FREE! Most of the work was digging out the entire perimeter of the yard (you can see his trail) to put down sprinkler pipe for later when we put in a sprinkler system in this area. Good forethought Tyler!

The area to the left of the garden, closer to the house will be where the chicken coop will go as soon as my husband, the carpenter, builds it. Code says we can have six, so that will have to do until we can move our country bottoms out to the farm!


2 comments:

Wanna be Southern Belle said...

Love it...chicken and crops in the city!!

The Limo Widow said...

6 chickens.... GOOD GRIEF!!! I'm glad I'm not your neighbor... or are you getting those chickens that can't talk..........