Love is patient, love is kind, Love does not insist on its own way. Love bears all things, believes all things, Hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. - I Corinthians 13:4-8

Monday, August 30, 2010

My morning commute


4 comments:

Bruce said...

WOW.... That thing is WIDE. I can't tell you how many times that I've encountered someone pushing one of those "trucks" down the sidewalk and FORCED ME to leave the sidewalk and yield right-of way to the "trucker" as they push on by with their look of entitlement upon their faces. Boy, I hope you're not one of those "truckers"........

The Rath Family said...

BEEP, BEEP!
What, you wouldn't yield to a gal with two kids and a cute dog?

Bruce said...

I really hope you're kidding. As of right now I can't really tell if you are. It's all about who you THINK you are. Do you THINK that you have entitlement???

The Rath Family said...

I think it is polite to yield to a woman with kids. Having said that, I do my best to share the sidewalk and keep my pooch to myself.