Love is patient, love is kind, Love does not insist on its own way. Love bears all things, believes all things, Hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. - I Corinthians 13:4-8

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Around the house happenings....

Just playin' around...Callie loved her private pool!
Border loves to look at himself in the reflection of the sliding glass door.

Project...Quinn's bday present to help Milly bake.

Project...an apron for Border when he helps Mama cook. Its made out of a pant leg from a pair of Tyler's retired Wrangers.

Cotton is the best baby gear tester!

Border likes to hide out in the pantry. No comments about the organization, please :)
Skyping with Grammy and Roger....

"Is my dinner ready yet? No? Ok, I'll just sit here and look cute!"

I heart my Daddy!


Border in his adirondak chair...and his favorite stick (for now).

Watching brother play outside.
A tomato or two for the chickens...

No comments: