Um, yeah, so behind! ...on the blog, that is.
I cannot believe it has been a month and a half since my last blog. On a positive note, projects have been completed in our home that have been waiting for my attention! I should have taken a "before" picture of our loft turned guest bedroom/craft/sewing room. I cannot believe the transformation! I still have one more piece of furniture to convince Tyler to help me carry up the stairs to complete the room, but it is well on its way to being a functional, multi-use space!
We are so thankful to be able to spend another year together as a family and reflect fondly on the past year. We went from 3 to 4 human members and from 9 to 3 animal members. Callie has been such an amazing addition to our family. I can't believe she will be one year old next month. The time goes so fast! Border and Callie have become wonderful playmates and we are more than thrilled to see their relationship blossom! It makes having babies close together so worth the hard work!
We made the decision to take our chickens to auction recently. It is bitter sweet. We are looking forward to chicken farming again in a few years when we get a better set-up, older kids, and learn not to throw the eggs back in the coop (this teaches them to eat their own eggs)!
Our family has grown in love and understanding most of all this year. I pray yours has done the same.
I will get back on the blog come new year, but until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment